I took the MAP before xmas and for the last 4 weeks I have been having wierd bleeding (different colour than usual, lighter at first) and was told on friday that I had miscarried (it was at the NHS walk-in centre and they didnt really check me over, they just gave me a pregnancy test and told me they were pretty certain I had miscarried because of my symptoms).

I am still bleeding but very lightly now, pretty much just spotting, but it is brown and kind of watery. Is this normal? When will it stop? Im still having slight stabbing pains too but just at one side and Ive been throwing up alot. Should I see the Dr or is this all normal? %-)

I hope this isn't an ectopic pregnancy. Because they didn't check you over, that worries me. Also, if they gave you a pregnancy test and it came out positive, then you could still be pregnant. I suggest you go see the doctor immediately. Possibly just even go to urgent care because it could be an ectopic pregnancy. If so, that's a serious matter.

Is that very likely? Is there any other signs I should look out for?
I cant get an appointment with my Dr until thursday but I shall let you know what he says.
Thanks for your advice :-)

If you have this bleeding along with cramping on one side, go to urgent care now. If you get profuse bleeding with extreme pain on one side, go to the emergency room.