My period has been pretty regular since before I had my son, which was almost 2 years ago. My cycle is usually between 28 and 31 days. I usually get my period on the 9th of every month and I was supposed to have a flow around the 9th of this month, which would have been 31 days. I've taken 2 pregancy tests and both turned out negative. I took 1 on the day after my period should have started and I took one on yesterday. Both of them were negative. Since the time my period should have started I have been having weird symptoms. Breast tenderness, headaches, backaches, and lots of discharge and the last day or two is when the nausea started. Every time I eat something I start to feel sick. I have been running to the bathroom constantly this week, thinking I was starting my period and it was just discharge. The last time I had discharge like that was when I was almost full-term with my son. I didn't find out I was pregnant last time until I was 3 months pregnant. I had just when off the depo shot and my periods were not always regular. Can I still be pregnant with 2 negatives? My husband and I are TTC so hope I'm just testing too early. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I'm 5 weeks and 1 day and 3 weeks ago I got a faint line on a pregnancy test. But now all I keep getting is negative tests! Is it too early to get a positive? I have all the symptoms and as this will be my 4th child my stomach is starting to show already, is my body playing tricks on me :(