Okay, so I'm 13 and JUST started my period. July 20 - 26 to be exact. I'm worried, I still have'nt had another period since. It's September 2nd now.. Is there something wrong with me or is it natural? No, I'm not on birth control or anything, But I'm also NOT sexually active. I've NEVER had sex, I DONT EVEN HAVE A BOY FRIEND Yet. Heck, I've never even kissed a boy! But anyways, my mom keeps asking when my period Is and I tell her I don't know, I haven't started again yet, and she says "well your sure your not pregnant or whatever?" and I say NO. WHAT is wrong with me though?!! I'm scared, please help!! I'm not pregnant, I CANT be. Please please give me some answers here! I'm only in 8th grade for pete's sake! I've only had two boyfriends, one who I hardly even talked to and the most we did was hug after school, and the can hardly be counted as a boyfriend because we went out for two days.. Over MYSPACE! So please please help! I'm scared! :*((

I'm also having similar problem with my girl and waiting for answers.

I don't think anything is wrong.

You said you just started having your period. It is VERY common for periods to be irregular at first. You may go a month or two normally and then not have one. It will resolve as you get older. Also, very active girls tend to have irregular cycles as well.

If you are in good overall health I wouldn't worry.

Hope that helps, keep us posted.

Dear Guest, calm down, there is nothing wrong with you, at all. I am surprised your mom doesn't remember back in her day, or may be she just forgot. When a young lady get her very first period, she may not see it again for a few months. It takes a good six months for a "newbie" to get on a schedule. Why would she ask you if you are pregnant? Maybe she is being funny!!!

I want you to take a big deep breath and forget about it. In due time you will see that period every single month until you reach some where in your 40's or early 50's, ugh. So do the things that all 13 years old do and have fun. Don't fret over this anymore, your going to flip your self out for sure. Making that decent can be a pain in the butt with all the hormonal changes going on with growing up, but relax and tell mom what you have learned here. She maybe doesn't know or she doesn't remember. ;-)

what is your story anonimuz? Your girl meaning your gf or your daughter?