My daughter is a freshman in college and has always had a terrible problem with body sweats. She perspires like a man and is embarrased by it. Could an encronologist help? I read that they can help with glands.

I suppose you have tried with all sorts of deodorants, creams, lotions and nothing helped.
Her condition is called axillary hyperhidrosis (under the armpit). Does she have problems with sweating in the other parts of her body (palms, feet, face)?

Axillary hyperhidrosis is caused by an overactivity of the sympathetic nervous system, which over stimulates the sweat glands. This condition may be followed by anxiety but it can also occur without it.

Have you ever asked for a professional help? I have been reading on a surgery to treat this disorder and it may be a radical approach but if it turns out that nothing else is working, this may be the only solution if you can find a proper and experienced surgeon to do it.

The procedure is called endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy and is done under a general anesthesia. In this procedure, sympatic nerves are cut in order to reduce the body’s ability to produce sweat. Only those nerves associated with the specific part of the body that is sweating are being cut. It is said that the procedure is very effective.
A patient is able to go back to their normal activities within a week.