I am a 17 year old male
For a couple years now I've noticed small skin colored bumps on the base of my penis, around 2-3 times within 3 years a larger red bump has appeared and then dissapeared withing days.
Please help ;-)
If this turns out to be an STI or STD, please pray for me and even if its not please pray for me. ;-)

It can't be an STD since you are a virgin. It's probably some kind of pimple or sebaceous cysts or something.

i think its this... MCV (Molluscum Contagiosum Virus).....look it up and see if it fits your symptoms the go see a doc..

This sounds very like molluscum contagiosum. Although in adults it is generally considered a sexually transmitted infection like most pox virii it can also be transmitted in a variety of non-sexual ways. Wash your hands after examining the bumps because if they are being caused by a pox virus you could auto-inoculate yourself and spread them around.

Treatment is usually a course of liquid nitrogen treatment to the lesions. They only generally become inflamed or red if you scratch at them etc. They may also be lanced.

Since it is a pox virus many will experience onset symptoms then once treated will never see them again after a year or two. But the virus always remains and can activate later on and you may need several courses of treatment.

Get a doctor to confirm the diagnosis and treat you.