So, I won't go into every detail but I could possibly be pregnant. I'm not for sure yet, I'll take a pregnancy test soon. I am excited if I am pregnant but at the same time I am worried too. I am a teenager and so is the possible baby's father. Anyway these past couple of days I have been taking Bayer aspirin. Each pill is 500 mg. With everything that has just occured I have took more pills than what I should have. In the past 24 hours I have consumed around 5500 mg. I was just wonfering if it turns out I am pregnant will that effect the baby in any way? I really want to be a mommy and I dont want to do anything to messup a life. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi Keleigh,

Call 1-800-222-1222 if you live in the US - it is Poison Control.  You do not give enough information about when/how you took the aspirin...

OR - go the ER and get checked out for a possible overdose.  Your levels are very high.

Don't worry about the possible baby yet, worry about your health.

Good luck.

Thank you. But I can't go to the ER at this time. And if I call poison control, will they report anything? Like is anything going to be said to my parents or put on my medical record? Because I can't have them know anything right now. Thanks

Poison control can help determine if you do need to go to the ER. They won't contact anyone.