can sum one anser me this question when i was prego with my daughter i broke out all on my side and then it was sore i have my daughter now but i break out under only one armpit and it sore and have like one big pimple or whatever then i break out on my butt idk what the problem is i just break out on my cheek ass cheek tho plz help im gettng concern

Just like as it is with teenagers – when hormones start to go wild acne break out. Acne or pimples are just inflamed pores and these pores can be found all over your skin and yes, areas like face are the first ones to suffer but acne can appear anywhere, under armpits or on the skin of your but cheeks. Hormonal changes in pregnancy is what caused the acne to break out, it also can happen because of the birth control pills or even related to your menstrual cycle. I think you just should check with your pharmacist about some anti-acne product to start using and it should be ok once the hormones get to the original state.