I’m 14 years old and have problem with very bad looking acnee. They appear on my cheeks and neck and even on my body. I’m not overweight and I think that they are not cause by certain fatty food. How should I treat them? I was trying with some cosmetic preparations for teenagers, but didn’t manage it. What can solve my problem?

I heard that accutane is one of the most effective treatments for acne, but also has side effects that may occur years after therapy. Acuzine is natural product, it’s a pill, and several of my friends tried it. I can say that acuzine works well. There is also actimine, product made by the same company. I’m sure that one of them would help you.

u shouldn't touch ur face alot
wash ur face atleast 3 times
DO NOT use proactiv solutions, i have sensitive skin
i think acnee is caused by sensitive skin, just use like natural
stuff- yougurt and oatmeal, or milk in a paste mixed together, and
apply on ur face, just wait, after u mature, it will go,
not as fast as u want it to, but it will :-D good luck

and dont let people make fun of u, its ur skin
they shouldn't be telling u wat 2 do

I'm 23 years old, had acne as a teen, now dealing w/ adult acne. Here's some advice from years of trial and error:
#1 Rule!! Don't touch your face! Don't pick or poke or squeeze. It only spreads germs and makes things worse. If you have to pick becuase it white and nasty, wash your hands with antibacterial soap first. If you find yourself picking constitantly, chop off your finger nails, leave a note "NO PICKING" on the mirror, do what you gotta do just don't pop or pick!!

Don't wash your face more than twice a day. Over-washing dries out your skin, which in turn produces more oil, which will clog your pores and make even more acne. I wash once in the morning and once at night. If my face feels oily during the day I use one of those oil blotting tissues. Drink lots of water. Be careful of anything that has salicylic acid- I use it once every other day. Anything more than that dries my skin out like crazy, which makes my face produce more oil which clogs pores...do you see a pattern? Also, change your pillow case and sheets often to keep bacterial spread to a minimum. Be careful when you bored in class that you don't rest your head/jaw on your hand. That was the number one thing that caused my mega-outbreaks. Once a week I scrub me face with a washcloth-it gets rid of dead skin which clogs pores. Or use an exfoliant fashwash both work. One other thing: don't skip the moisturizer. Sounds crazy, right? The key is finding a balance. Your skin is producing more oil than it needs. If you wash your face w/o replacing the natural good oils that you've just stripped away, your face will just keep producing excess oil. The trick is finding a moisterizer that is light (foaming moisturizers work for me w/o causing too much of the heavy oil feeling. Try Biore). And remember, your in your teen years! Zits happen, it's part of growing up, and everyone gets them. Don't worry about them, just go to the movies and have fun. Good luck.