Hello. I'm 27 years old and I have one problem to discuss it with you.
You see, about six months ago a small pimple appeared on my left eyebrow. I popped it out and it disappeared.
But not for a long time. After about two weeks it appeared on the exactly same spot as it was earlier, but this time it was bigger and filled with white liquid.
I popped it out again but it just kept returning and I don’t know what to do now. It looks really ugly because it is on one very visible place.
Any help or directions for help would be greatly appreciated.

I think I know what you are talking about. You see, it could be just one simple acne but you infected it with unclean hands and now- bacterias in it don’t allow it to heal properly.
This could be one option. And the other is that we are talking about boil and possible folliculitis - inflammation of hair follicle.
Whatever is the cause, you should contact your dermatologist because I insure you- it will not heal by it self.
You need some good antibiotic therapy to heal it. Definitely, you shouldn’t touch it any more because you could only make things worse and nothing else.
Quit popping it and go to a doctor!

Just use neosporin. I used neosporin for everything... It works wonders. I have had pimples like everyone else. I even had one issue where i was bold enough to shave the hair above my butt and got carried away... i shaved my butt cheeks. The next day i woke up and both of the cheeks were pure red and i even had some (pimples but they are just from ingrown hairs) i used neosporin for about 3 days and applied it 2-3 times a day... my razorburn/follicolitis whatever was gone.

I get these pimples or whatever they are in both eyebrows. All over the internet it says its VD, yes an std. I don't know what they are and neither does any medical DR they even admit they aren't sure. I can't get them to go away sometimes for 10 days. Leaving a scar on both eyebrows. (Same excact spot on both eyes, feels like a small hard pimple) ??????????????????????

Anyone getting it in both eyebrows??????????

please respond

Gb

I have the exact same condition, i have two pimples on the exact place on both eyebrows(the end of each one). its has been present for 4 days now and i dont know what they are or what to do about them. Any suggestions?

u need to go to a doctore to rule out ainfection or cancer.you may need it removed or antibodics in cream or oral .

I used neosporin and hydrocortisone together on mine after cleaning it with alcohol. Gone in two days. Good luck.

Okay, so you probably have a pimple on your eyebrow because you eat too many sweet or greasy foods.
Cut back on your sugar supply (unless it's fruit) and you should see it clear up.
And you should spot treat it, but firstly use a Salicylic acid face was around the area.
Now, Salicylic acid only removes the upper layer of the blemish.
If you use a spot treatment after a week of the face wash you would see a difference.
Just wash your hands frequently, and if the area gets dry, use a little Curel lotion on your face all over. It won't feel greasy after a few seconds.
ALSO, once the pimple is gone, use cetaphil as your normal cleanser. Just don't use it everyday. I recommend 4 or 5 days out of the week, because cleanser can strip some important oils.
And sometimes you should treat yourself with a warm damp towel on your face. It helps pores.
OH, and I would buy a face scrubber for your face wash. Wash it first.
And if you get oily during the day, you should probably remove it. Because oiliness means you also have dirt and sebum.
The white puss in your zit is probably sebum.
And if it doesn't help, go to your dermatologist and ask about pimple extrusion.

Anyone tried "Im A Stranger" way?

ya idk i have ben getting pimples or wateve on my eyebrows yes both of them idk how to deal with it

What does that mean?

Even i get this pimples on eyebrow when i concern with doctor he told me that it was due to hair dry dandruff which was falling on my forehead and on eyebrow and causing pimples.

Yea i got one on my right eyebrow i heard from a  dermetologist its from not drinking enough water and you hormones can affect your body and your skin drink more water  and wash your face also get some natural face solution like burts bees or alaffia those are recommended to work.

Recurring eyebrow pimples are a symptom of demodex mite infestation.
The mites live in hair follicles.

Massage eyebrows with coconut oil mixed with tea tree oil to kill mites.
Wash bed linens and pillows frequently. Sleeping with a heavy night cream
on the face will prevent them from multiplying.

Good luck.

You should stop popping the bumps and go to an dermatologist and get it checked out because t might be infected if it keeps coming back frfr✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️