I get acne on my face arms and back the day after I eat any type of dairy product.they are blackheads that swell on my face and back and my arms get swollen pores that look like ingrown hairs. What can I do about this? Can I prevent this any way other than avoiding dairy?

Have you ever been to a dermatologist?

You might need some prescription meds to control your acne if you want to still enjoy dairy.

I also get acne from eating dairy. I also think that meat can even make me break out, and I've found forums where people talk about breaking out from meat, as well. Both meat and dairy have hormones in them that, I believe, are the reasons they're causing these breakouts. Literally, if I go vegan for a week, my skin starts to get much better. But yeah, ask a dermatologist to see if there are alternatives. But maybe your body just doesn't like dairy. Are you lactose intolerant? Because milk/dairy also generally makes me feel sick. So maybe the acne is just another reaction, you know? Good luck!