Hi, I'm 17 and a couple days ago I noticed a small white bump on my testical area, where the testicals meet the penis. It kinda looked like a bigger white bump thats under the hair folecules. But now its gotten a bit bigger and lloks like a white-head pimple just sitting there. Theres no pain at all or anything, it basically just sits there and the area around it is slightly red and the tiny veins you see around it are much redder than the others. Im thinking on not doing anything to it at all and hope it will go away but i dont want to see a doctor to.

Any help? Would be appretiacted. =)

it may be a small calcimu deposit. I would keep an eye on it and if it gets any larger or starts being painful look into seeing your doctor

It's hard to say without actually being able to see it. It's good that there's no pain but this is your genitalia we're talking about. I advise seeing a doctor because even though it will probably turn out to be nothing, you really need to make sure through a professional's opinion. I know it's a bit embarrassing, but you need to be sure! Keep us posted on the diagnosis.