Hello. I have never had any problems with my genitals and when I saw this, I was shocked. I am 22 years old.
Recently while I was under shower I have noticed that I have some small bump on my left testicle.
What could cause this I don’t know? I know only that this bump was very small in the beginning but after a couple of days it has reminded me on some blister. It was filled with some ugly fluid.
In the begging it cause no pain, but after a few days pain was unbearable because it was constantly injured.
I didn’t contact my doctor because I'm afraid what he could tell me.

You are 22 years old and still you behave like a child.
It is truth that it possibly isn’t anything serious but I suggest you t contact your doctor immediately because he can at least relieve your pains.
Your bump is possibly caused by some inflammated hair follicle. When bump gets filled with some fluid it is called cyst. You cyst is probably filled with some mucous content.
There is no possible complications of this condition accept of sometimes strong pain.
It is very easily cured. Your general practitioner should open this “blister” and remove its content. Than you should use some antibiotic crème to speed up healing process and prevent possible bacterial superinfection.

It's a good thing you posted the question, and a terrible thing that someone was rude in response. At any rate, you are not acting like a child, because you had the sense to ask for help. As for your question, it could be many things, and I would suggest a doctor's opinion. It could be a hair folicle infection, an STD, or merely irritation. It can be daunting to seek a professional's help, but it's the only way to get real treatment--and the sooner the better. Good Luck! You'll be fine, but get it checked out.

its smart to c ur doc to make sure then referred me to a dermatologist to cut it out, it feels like using a knife to take a sliver out it only hurts like an annoying pain it depends where it is but after will feel real sore as if sum1 kicked the area =S