I am a 17 year old male. I am a virgin. I recently started noticing that i had some red pimple like bumps on my inner thighs. they are not painful. Now i am starting to get them on my scrotum, underneath my scrotum between my anus and scrotum, and around the base of my penis. Some are not bumps but rather red spots. I recently shaved my pubic hair and i think some of these are ingrown hairs but most of them are in areas that i do not shave. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello there bobo

It is probably ingrown hair on the places where you have shaved yourself. You can take them out by using tweezers or you can do peeling. I know that this sounds girlish to you but it really does help and if you are too ashamed to buy a regular peeling you can make one in your kitchen. You need sea salt and water and one bowl. Put around 5 spoons of salt into the bowl and add just a little water so that you get a mixture like a cream.

While showering rub the area where ingrown hair are but don’t exaggerate! Rinse this area longer than usual and afterwards check the result. You can apply this on your whole body. 

I have the same experience, please anyone with solution to our problem should assist us