Heya, I have a pimple on my vagina. It isn't filled with puss although it is very painful. It's not on my outer lip and near my vagina opening!
I'm itchy down there too! I'm still a virgin(Oral too) So what could this possibly be?
Thankyou! :$

hello, to all my wife thought that she missed the hole while inserting a tampon...said she was sore.. before we had sex, she told me this......... after sex,,,,,, i looked at her area,, and saw a very large white enlarged spot, like a pimple.... later she popped it,,,,, like others said,, puss and blood............. i look at it today,,,,,,,,, almost gone!!!!!!!!!  is this a sign of cheating?????? did she pick up something, or is this just a body thing???????????? never had a pimple on my penis!!!!!!!!!!!

It is normal I get them now because I shave but it's normal without shaving as well I remember having them when I was to young to shave STOP using soap it's bad for u down there but there r special washes if u want sold by the tampons