Hi I am holly from NY. I am a newbie here.

I am past my puberty yet I still have these pimples occasionally which is really a turn off according to my friends. So I am desperate to get rid of them. In a recent blog I read from 

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

, drinking a lot water, eating apple and also washing your face at least two times in a day would be healthy for your face. Are all these correct? Can you suggest a more effective way? Thank you for the help.

Lay off the milk if you drink it and your diet has SO much to do with how you feel and look, so eat as healthy as possible. Also A lot of people are allergic to gluten, which can be bad for your skin among other things. Coconut oil is amazing for your skin and hair too, it makes it so soft and glowing and it doesn't clog your pours. Use it both internally and externally. Super good for you. Hope this helps, take care.

Zack

• Pulp of ripe tomato when regularly applied for an hour is an effective treatment against pimples. The cucumber pulp also does the same act of curing pimples in a natural way.
  • Juice of raw papaya when applied on the pimples cures it naturally and without any side effects.
  • A very common herb is the mint. Appling freshly extracted juice of mint leaves on the pimples is a natural home remedy. It is cured in no time.
  • A mixture of juice of coriander leaves and turmeric is a natural home remedy for curing pimples.
  • Two or three Basil leaves should be boiled in water for fifteen to twenty minutes. The decoction when cooled and applied on the infected surface cures the pimples fast and naturally. This is also a natural home remedy. This should be done on a regular basis for quick relief and cure.
  • A paste of neem leaves and turmeric in water base when applied on the pimples and is left for half and hour heals pimples fast and effectively. This is a time tested treatment.
  • Lime juice added to roasted and then powdered peels of the pomegranate fruit and then made into a paste in water base and applied on the pimples will heal the pimples in no time.
  • Crushed fenugreek seed made into a paste by adding water and then applied on the pimples overnight is a very good natural remedy against pimples.