My good friend has been getting a rash all over his face & neck as well as his back, chest arms & legs (at times).  It's been going on for about a year.  At first it started with just his eyes, so he got treatment for eye allergies.  Then the rash started so he went to see his doctor and they diagnosed it a 'mild' milk allergy.  We watched his diet regularly and mostly faithfully.  Yet when he went back to the doctor because the rash was back, his doctor told him a mild milk allergy wouldn't do that.  IT GETS BAD! He went to the casino the other night and came back and the rash and itching started up again.  I smoke.  When he's around me the rash acts up, when he goes away for 10 days to work, it seems to clear up.  Has anyone ever heard of an itchy rash that was caused by cigarette smoke?  If I were to just not smoke around him, but have smoked in my house prior to him coming over, will that continue to cause him to breakout?  He's over 50, so immune system could be down.  I just wish there was something I could do to help besides not smoking around him.

sensitive skin try using coco butter every time after showering it always seems to help my rash

I started mixing tobacco in my joints, and after about two weeks (of a few a day) I started having bad arthritis and I also got rashes on my fingers. I quit because of this, and for about a month it was better. Then just the other night I smoked more tobacco, and now I have a rash on my finger, chest, neck, and I'm itchy in general. In those that are susceptible (I have allergies/sensitivities/ gluten free) cigarette smoke can do a lot to your skin. I don't even want to imagine what it's doing under it.

Hi Sueshine
Try a gluten free Diet. you will be amazed with the results. His diet away from you for 10 days for work, seems to be doing the trick. I woudln't say it was directly related to your smoking.

I've got tiny rashes on my forehead and I don't know the cause

I've got tiny rashes on my forehead and don't know the cause