I am 14 years old and i masterbate atleast 6 times a day and i need to know how to stop or cut down a bit Because i dont want my parennts to find out someone please please help and i also need a new way to masterbate fingering is getting old and so is Using a tooth brush and humping a pillow dosent work and same with rubbing my clit please please help!!!!!! Any ideas

its normal to masturbate. but why dont you try just doing it less, try like 3 times a day.
and your really young so i don't advice sticking things inside of you. but if u must, you could get a dildo, or use a cucumber. or a removable shower head on jet?
also, you should talk to a dr about it, dont be embarrassed they hear about this kind of stuff ALL the time. you could have some hormonal imbalance or something

well there is always coming to me lol!!! haha.. to cut down try to restrict ur self if possible and watch diffrent kinds of porn hope this helps

I'm so turned on like all the time and I'm tight as heck(I just found out) and I mean all I do is rub my Clint and Vigina but I don't know what other techniques I could use to get more pleasure for myself HELP ME PLEASE!!!

ITS NORMAL FOR SOME I WAS LIKE DAT WEN I WAS SIXTEEN.WHICH LED ME TO PERFORM ANAL MASTURBATION

Finger ur self I just did while watching a porno and I squirted all over the wall and the cealing

Phone number?!<3

get urself a guy.

Dude, your 13...... OMFG!!!

well thats not helpful u really didnt help just turned me on !!!

i would like to help you cum,

I have the same problem if in watching tv, and people are kissing and even having intercourse it turns me on so much. Sometimes i don't even realise it i have this tinkeling sensation that lasts up to five mineuts. IM 13 years old and i only recently started to master bate i used my finger and inserted it, i felt all of a sudden tired, i think this was because i hadn't dont it before. When i was about to have an orgasm i thought i was dying so i stop. I was so worried about what i was doing, so then i searched it and i found this and i felt more confident and not the only one doing it, i thought that i was the only one. Because i could i only find website for boys, but know i can relate

Omg reading all this now has turned me on so much!!xxx

I need help I can only rub with a toothbrush I'm too scared to put inside or even fingerbang please help!!! I need to know how.

Look by now your 15 maybe things have change maybe your hormones changed but try to resist, get a guy, or if you can't fight it well I feel sorry for you cuz your just14-15 years of age....