Okay so I Can't use anything like a dildo. Or anything lying round the house (my mum is REALLY Good at finding things out.) So I'm a bit stuffed. I've tried rubbing my clit (at least I think it's my clit ) but I Can't feel anything.I put my fingers up there, I can feel it but it's okay. But it doesn't feel really Good. I once was going to 'go' but I was too scared to. What if it goes all over my bed sheet? And my clothes? Then my Mum will find out for sure. Please help.

Babe listen im a 15 year old guy I masterbate all the time its nornal and healthy. I usually go once a day. I have experience with chicks so let me give you some tips.
1. Dont be afraid its natural and awesome! If ur afraid of a mess try masterbating in the bath or shower so theres no cleanup!
2. Finding ur spots makes it so much easier to orgasm I can get a chick to orgasm really quick if she tells me her spots plus its good to find out now so u can tell ur partner in the future.
3. Try watching some porn its helpful and not gross I reccomend pornhub
4. My sister who is 13 told me its best when u put ur finger inside then curl it make the come here gesture while its in ur vagina

Lastly just experiment and have a good time if your gonna do it in your room do it late at night

HOpe o helped u out :D
cheers
-james

Give me ur number so we can text I'll giveu some tips im 15

I want to masterbate but I can't I don't know how to like u but I normally just rub my clit and put my fingers up the hole

just play with your cunny
honey

f*****g werido creep

I'm having the same problem but I'm 13 and I don't know anything about my vaginal region

I'm tired of being turned on and not being able to do anything. It's so annoying + I get turned on in the mornings sometimes

Does anybody know what I can do? If so please try to describe it very simply because I can't understand things too good (I have learning disabilities and I think my gpa is at like a 2 or 3)