I'm 14 and my friend is 16. We was watching tv and I had my legs on top of his.. Well, I felt a bulge near his privates. But, for some reason I kinda liked it.. (Not by like having sex or anything, k?) Anyway.. He starting moving my legs around it, like having to keep his penis up or against him and my legs would just hold it. And one time he move it up and down.. After he left I txt him, "did u hav a boner?!" He said he didn't know.. Now my question is..: "Can boys/men feel when they have an erection? (Srry for my spelling..!)

I'm assuming you are a girl?

By the time he's 16 he definitely knows when he has a woody.

When I was very little I used to wonder what that funny feeling was that I got in my pants once in a while. When I was about 7, me and the neighbor girl decided to check out our differences and we were both surprised to see what happened to my penis when she touched it and pushed my foreskin back. It had never done that when my mother used to push it back to wash it or when I did after she made me do it myself. So seeing that thing stand up was quite a surprise to both of us. It also explained that funny feeling in my pants.

So I certainly could tell when I had a woody in my pants long before I was 16, by almost 10 years.

Tell him you know he did and not to be so evasive. I's not good to be evasive with someone you like. Have fun with with that the next time. See how much you can feel it. You can certainly make it happen by moving yout legs around a bit on him. Have fun.

Thx! I was pretty sure he was lying to me tht he didn't kno.. I think he was embarrassed.. Haha

That could be, but talking about it should cure his embarrassment. Tell him you like that you are able to do that to him. Make it fun.

I had errections by time I was 7 YOA and got to see my neighbors undressed at the same time. She (Mary) Kissed my penis one afternoon. I then got ahold of some playboy magazines and learned how to masterbate! I "came" by time I was 8 years old. I ejaculated onto Mary's panties on afternoon in her bedroom!!!