Hi Everyone....hope some one can shead some light on my situation...

Here's my history....

On the 29th July i started to bleed very heavy... (wasn't due for my period until the 4th august and have a 28 day cycle....i am one of the lucky ones to be so regular) so i took a hpt an it was positive. So i knew i was miscarrying...called my dr and she just told me to let nature take its course which i did an bleed heavy for 8 days after which i took another hpt and it was negative.....had no d&c and dr didn't seem to be too bothered !

It has been almost 4 weeks post m/c, and i have had another positive hpt test last week and yesterday (me and my hubby have been sexually active)...but this morning i took a clearblue digital as i want to know how far along it will tell me as i have had no period since m/c and to my surprise it was a BFN ???? !!!!

I will be seeing my dr later today but i am so confused

And i would like to add that i am only 32 and have had 6 healthy pregnancies and live births so i am not new to the pregnancy thing :-) and also know how my body works with pregnancy and i 'feel' pregnant so why the BFN ??

Thank you for reading x

After having a MC you can get positives so many week after as you hormone levels are still coming down from the m/c i had one way back in jan and go pregnant in march and now 24 week with number 4