ok here goes, found out about 2 weeks ago got 6 negatives before the 6 positives, my lmp was 27/08/11 but had sex roughly the middle off sept started having a dark brown discharge on sat was just about the size of a 10p on me panties, but then sun morn ad a pinkish discharge only on tissue tho when i wiped, went to my local a n e n docs done a internal n said womb was still tightly shut n was old blood i was losing, went for scan on tue n she said sac was present but no baby yet afta go bk in 2 wks for anotha scan as ive eva lost baby or to early to see but 2 weeks it seems like a life time away still losing dark red blood but only seems to be when i wipe  no pain of clots yet

i would ask for an internal ultrasound. and they will definitally be able to see the baby or atleast a heartbeat. if they dont see it in an internal ultrasound then ya u probablly did miscarry. and i am extremally sorry for you loss if thats the case. when i had my first ultrasound they couldnt find anything in me either and i went back a week later and they found my baby. or atleast a heartbeat. good luck to you