Recently I have noticed a bright red, irritated patch of skin on the right underside of my penis. I'm am not sexually active so I know its not a std. I believe its from masturbation as the rash only occurs where the grip of my hand was. The skin is really red and irritated and for some reason it looks like its wet and shiny all the time when it's really not. I'm pretty concerned.

Anyone know what it could be or how i could treat it. I just started using 1% hydrocortisone. hopefully this works. Any ideas?