Freaking out is an understatement right now. For the past week I've been feeling off.. But these past 2 days have been absolute HELL!! My entire vagina - that is everything from my clitoris, labia, vulva etc is in EXTREME pain. and also very itchy, which is just horrible as I can't even touch the skin it's so tender & raw. Going to the toilet brings tears to my eyes.. It hurts as if I had a UTI but mainly just stings when the urine touches my skin. I went to the doc who found ulcers inside my vagina, she did all the swabs - inside and out and sent them away. She thinks it may be herpes. I noticed today also when I found a small mirror and had a proper look I have at least 5 pea sized cysts or lumps or whatever on my clit along the vulva and labia that are very painful. It looked so disfigured and horrible I just burst out in tears again. The weird thing is, I've been with my current bf for over three years, and have never cheated, and I was his first. I had unprotected sex before him, but at least 3 and a half/4 years ago! My doc said herpes can live dormant for a while?? But why now and why SO SO painful!!! I get the results in 2 days. I would just really love some feedback or support, anything :( I don't even feel like a woman anymore, I really can't stop crying either :(

Oh and to add on ... I've been using sudocrem to soothe it a few times daily and I think it's slowly helping, today was slightly better than yesterday. Warm baths help too. Also the doc put me on antibiotics for 10 days, she said if its herpes it won't do anything. Fingers crossed they work, I just started today so not sure yet :(