I have this pimple like abrasion (I call it an abrasion because it bleeds... heavily) that I have had on my right cheek for almost a month now (in the picture I will post it looks like the left cheek but thats just image reversal.)

I did a little bit of research and I actually think it's a papule because it has absolutely no pus of any kind at all and fits in with a few of the descriptions. The abrasion extrudes from my skin about 1/7 to 1/8 of an inch. When I asked my mother about it, she merely claimed it was an "inside out pimple" and that it would clear with in a week or so. When I asked another adult about it, he claimed it was a blood spot and had to be drained of blood.

Obviously, neither of these can be true if, when the abrasion bleeds, I can lose almost a liter of blood in 10 minutes (I'm basing this on how much blood comes out at once) through this minuscule opening in the skin, and I've had it for about a month.

Usually, the slightest type of irritation to it causes it to burst, spewing blood everywhere. And as well, the blood comes from my body in rhythm with my pulse which I believe it means it is connected to an Artery. I have a job interview in a week and would appreciate any assistance in help me rid myself of this.

And in case this matters, I am a 16 year old male.