All my life, I have never been able to pull my foreskin all the way back becauese it is too tight around the head. I have tried to, but it has always been too painful. Recently, I was with a woman. She reached down and started to pull the foreskin. I panicked, thinking it was going to be very painful and pushed her hand away. That's when I realized my head was completely uncovered. I pulled the foreskin back up, I'm not sure why. Afterwards, I tried to pull it back on my own, but it was, again, very painful. I'm 24 years old. Would it be a good idea to get a circumcision at my age? What are the risks?

Hey Moises I wouldn't jump to circumcision. If she was able to retract your foreskin then you should be able to as well.  Did she retract your foreskin with an erection or when flaccid ? Did you try retracting when your penis was erect or flaccid?  It isn't important to be able to easily retract your foreskin you you can clean underneath it...... 

I wasn't fully erect yet. That is actually part of the reason I panicked a bit. The head sort of looked like it was being choked, so I was afraid it would be really painful when I was fully erect. I have tried retracting when flacid, partly erect, and fully erect. Its painful either way.

And about the cleaning; maybe tmi, but I always use my pinky to get inside the foreskin and lightly scrub around the head.

Ok so what I would try is let your foreskin rest for a few day incase there were any tiny cracks or tears. Then try using a little lube ansnsee if it helps your foreskin retract. If not you can do some stretching exercises.... let me know how the lube works