We moved last week. Ten years of life we packed in boxes and left. New town, new people, everything is new. It is difficult for us all. But especially for me since I did not jet have an opportunity to get to know the place we moved. I have a terrible pain in my leg and back. How do I know if I pinched my nerve during movement?

Just like commercial. "You don't know how do I feel? Oh, yes I do!" I really do know how you feel. I had the same situation last year. If you have burning sensations, "fall a sleep leg" and numbness, then you probably had nerve pinched. You must see a doctor and everything he says. With therapy you will be better in a few weeks.

I am 48 years old and lately I have noticed a sharp pain in my left leg after walking a short distance. It has been this way for quite some time. I am fine when just standing or moving short distances yet when I walk at a steady pace it feels like my calf muscle is going to pop right out of my leg and I have a sharp pain throughout the leg which will travel into the hip and groin region if I don't take a rest. After a couple of minutes staying stationary I can walk again but only for a few minutes before it all comes back again. My research says pinched nerve in the lower back. I did some back damage in my twenties. I don't have and can't get a doctor where I live. Anybody experiencing the same symptoms?

sounds like a pinched sciatic nerve. dr. can give injection to fix it.