A little over a year ago I had an aspiration abortion to end my early pregnancy. Before my abortion I had very light periods, they did not last long and I never had cramps. The day of my abortion my bleeding was also incredibly light and I did not experience any cramping, however.... My first period after my abortion and every one since, my period has been a lot heavier than it was before (probably not considered heavy but normal standards, but for me this is abnormally heavy), and is also accompanied by steady, intense, sometimes unbearable cramps and bloating. I had never experienced a menstrual cramp until my first period after my abortion.  Is this normal? Have anybody else experienced this?

As information, I am 20 years old, was 19 when I have my abortion, and have had my period for 7 years.