I had an abortion almost 4 weeks ago i was 6 weeks pregnant, last week I took a urine test which came back positive I thought maybe it was due to hormone levels just to make sure I also had a blood test done which also came back positive, my question is can the blood test be wrong also due to the hormone imbalance? please help thanx!

I'm in the same boat right now, and I wish someone had an answer for you because this is the first forum that I found that was simlular to my situation.

Hi there, the bloodtest actually tests for the same thing that the urine test does to determine whether you're pregnant or not. What you have currently are pregnancy hormones in your body so you will have false positives while you are still getting back to normal. Keep me posted on how you're doing now. ya041senior05, how are you doing?

I'm doing alright, just a little stressed out about it all. I am just ready to know whats going on.