Hello Everyone,
I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. Last year in Feb'08 I had a miscarriage. Now on April 9, 2009 I woke up and was bleeding, but had 3 positive preg test from the week before. I went to ER and found out I had an ectopic pregnancy and had emergency surgery. The doc removed my right fallopian tube. The doc said my left tube and ovary are in good shape. I so much want to be a mom. I dont have any children. My question is how soon after did you get pregnant and was it a normal pregnancy or did you miscarry. Just looking for reassurance of getting pregnant again.

Please help

Put your mind at ease, it is still possible to get pregnant. I have known many ladies in your same situation, even here in the community and all have been able to conceive. When is really the big question though. Have you discussed this with your doctor? Your OB/GYN would be able to inform you as to when because they no the safest time for your situation. Typically it is anywhere from 1-6 months. Quite a range but like I said your doctor will be better off informing you of the safest time. Good luck to you and please keep the community informed on how you are progressing. Thanks for sharing. There are a lot of women out there in your same predicament and I am sure others will share their personal experiences with you. Again, good luck.