about 5 months ago i had a misscarrage n then later found out that i had clamydia. the doc doesnt know for sure what coused the miss because i was only about 6 weeks. could clamydia have been the reason i lost the baby? and is there any chance of me getting pregnant again if that was the couse?

It all depends on how long Chlamydia was in the body and if it caused any damage to the FAllopain tubes. Chlamydia could have caused scarring in the tubes and this scarring is likely to cause infertility or prevent an egg from reaching the uterus. If no damage was done, I suppose you will be able to get pregnant again.

i had clamydia for over a year and got it treated 3 months ago i found out i was pregnant last week and happy about this But scared that i might have ectopic preg. my sister had clamydia and treated it fast and then she found out she was pregnant and had a ectopic preg she had her fellopen tube taken away. i had it for long so im very scared of this happening. can you tell me the chances of this not happening. thank you