hi. well im 17 and the last time i had sex was in september. The stupid thing about this was we didn't use protection. We don't use protection often so I didn't think anything of it this time. Then in the whole month of October i didnt get my period at all and finally i got it on November 3rd. The problem with that was it only lasted 2 days! I've heard that some women think they are having thier period when it's really just spotting from pregnancy. So can you help me to determine if my period just wasn't too long this month or if I may be pregnant? One more thing, he didn't even ejaculate during intercourse, since it was only about 5 minutes long.

After my girlfriend had orgasm, she got on top of me and got down there and gave me a blowjob, first I don't think any pre cum could've gotten near her when she was on top of me, so that is like very slim chance of pregnancy, but what worries me is that after she gave me a blowjob, she laid next to me, with her right leg over me, but I think some semen dripped after the blowjob, I mean when my penis went flaccid, so there might have been very small portion of semen on my leg, over which she threw her leg, I mean her vagina was there but what is the real chance of that semen dripping down my leg and swimming up in her vaginal opening.
The sperm wasn't thick to be seen, but I felt like some little sperm came out on my leg.