Hi. I had a surgical abortion in late November. I was pressured into it by my parents even though I didn't want one - they threatened to kick me out if I didn't get one. Anyways, 5 days after the procedure, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex BUT he pulled out. We continued having unprotected sex. Now it is January 2nd and I am spotting. Last night it was brown blood, and this morning there was more bright red blood. I had very minor cramping. my usual periods are awful. I cramp hard and throw up and bleed very heavily. I'm wondering if this is a light period or if this is implantation spotting? I've taken three tests and one came out positive, the other one negative, and the last one didn't have an answer. Can somebody please help me? :(

I also have no health insurance so going to the doctor is very expensive. I'm only 19 and can't afford big hospital bills.