i am currently 13 yrs of age but far to much has happened its difficult to say but here you go:

in the past year i have been watching lesbian porn, i watched it non stop, (i dont know why i did this) and i sorta liked it at first but now i have these gay thoughts but i always LOVED MEN!!! And these thoughts are taking over my head, i cant control them and when ever i have one in my head it frightens me and i dislike these sort of thoughts, ive tried doing other things such as my favorite hobby, drawing, and it kinda helps, i have never had a boyfriend, but i can picture myself with one always and i like those thoughts being with a man makes me happy! but these thoughts of me being with a other women scares me and i start to get depressed because i do not like theses thoughts, they make me feel scared and sad at the same time it hurts me and it causes me to do damage on myself...

i need help guys i hate these thoughts in my head i hate them to death but i dont know what to do about it. it makes me feel disgusted about myself and really sad beacause deep down i truly absoulty love men and that will never change...

Why are you getting so frustrated? Human sexuality is a beautiful multicoloured spectrum; sexual thoughts, desires and whims come and go freely and can't be helped. 

Don't feel any need to label yourself as lesbian/straight/bisexual, you're only 13 and you're at that awkward puberty stage.

So, what exactly is your problem? I watch lesbians every chance I get.:-)

Well, why exactly does the fact that you like men and have ceased being attracted to women disturb you? As stated already, your at the stage of puberty and rushing hormones which, lets face it, mess everyone up abit, as they grow into adulthood. It could be a 'phase' or it could be a genuine desire. Don't be ashamed of it and don't ever let anyone make you feel ashamed of it. Your not the first person to become attracted to people of the same gender, and you definately wont be the last.

It is better to just accept it and see where life takes you. Being worried over it isn't going to help and you can't magically 'cure' yourself of your own feeling. Don't be ashamed. Hold your head high. It will be unclear for a while, but sooner or later you will see.

Ok, there is nothing wrong with you if you are indeed gay. That us how we act sometimes as a race. Not just in humans too, dogs, cats, even dolphins and elephants! It's fine, labels don't matter, gay, straight, bisexual, you have to like YOU, not your label. Hope this helped!

hey im same age I'm a male try dating a girl if u don't like it u don't look I have a six pack peaple say I'm hot but I think I ugly so I work out wat I'm trying to say is think freely