OK I HAVE BEEN DATING MY BOYFRIEND FOR 2 YEARS 3 MONTHS NOW AND WE ALWAYS PRACTICED UNPROTECTED SEX. I NEVER GOT PREGNANT BEFORE AND I AM SOMETIMES THINKING HMMM HOW COME? SOMETIMES I THINK THAT MAYBE I CANT HAVE BABIES.... BUT WE'RE NOT PLANNING ON A BABY YET BECAUSE WE BOTH WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE AND GET A CAREER BEFORE WE EVEN HAVE BABIES BUT IF I DO GET PREGNANT I AM NOT GOING TO ABORT. SO 2 WEEKS A GO WE WERE MAKING LOVE AND HE CAME (NOT INSIDE ME) HE PULLED BUT LET THE SPERM (WHICH WAS JUST A BIT) COME OUT. AFTER THAT I WAS KISSING HIM AND WITHPOUT WANTING I BARELY TOUCHED THE TIP OF HIS PENIS WITH MY VAGINA AND IT WAS WET IM GUESSING WITH SPERM. I DONT HAVE MANY SYMPTOMS THAT I CAN SAY OK I AM! BUT I DO HAVE A BAD PAIN IN MY BREASTS. SO I WANNA KNOW COULD I GET PREGNANT BY THAT?

Could you get pregnant, possibly. Is it likely, depends on if it was sperm and if it got into your vagina.

I can't say its impossible but I don't think the odds are that great.

Just having a pain isn't specific enough. Have you missed your period yet?

i know it was sperm because he had just come. but afterwards i accidentally touched his penis with my vagina. it was like the head only. sorry for this words they';re awkward but oh well. i havent missed a period its supposed to come in about 1 week. im just wondering what are the possibilities.

Well, if he just ejaculated then it likely was sperm and the chances are greater.

Not much you can do now but wait. Hang in there.

medic-dan wrote:

lulululu wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

thanks for taking your time and replying medic-dan! :)

lulululu wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

lulululu wrote:

medic-dan wrote:

Any time.

Let me know what happens. You can take a HPT in a week if you want.