Well i am in fact 15 years old. And i was suppose to already be on birth controll but my appointment was cancelled. I have always practiced safe sex, and if my period is late, it always comes the next friday to try and stay on tract. But now its Sunday and i am over a week late. If I am pregnant, my boyfriend says that he wont leave me but he would like for me to abort the baby. He is almost 18. So i told him i would, or have it and put it up for adoption. But i started thinking. If I go through 9 months of pregnancy, then ima want to keep my beautiful baby. So I dont know what i would do. But what are the chances of me really being pregnant if it was only for a couple of seconds and he urinated before? I know the condoms didnt do the trick because it wont broke AND he pulled out with the condom on and then ejaculated. Well i am gonna try to get a pregnancy test today. But i am scared of what the outcome would be!

Condoms are okay, but if you really want protection you do need relaible everyday birth control.. Like a PIll...

Noone can force you to have an aboriton BUT YOU are 15, and you need to understand that a baby is a life comitment, it chnages YOUR WHOLE LIFE.. Permanently.

I had an abortion at 19 because I thought at 19 I WAS TOO YOUNG to be having babies...

I work in aboritons clinics, I assist in the procedure. A LOT OF WOMEN say they WOULD NOT consider adoption because they are not going to carry a baby and give it up..

If you do have an aboriton consider it a NEW START..You CAN get on birth control and finish high school go to college...etc.. Then when YOU are ready start a family :-)
You do have a chance to start over if you ARE pregnant.

having a child is not a life sentence friend, and consider the mental, emotional, ad spiritual trama an abortion will bring. As for your question, i cannot answer it now , i hope someone can, and i will find out also. :)

I had my son when I was 17. I have never believed in abortion but also never downed on anyone who chose to have one. Life very hard. I was carried thru my junior year and missed the first 3 weeks of my senior year after he was born. I was also working after school at a kmart. to say the lease i had my hands full. Just because the father doesn't want the baby doesn't mean you need to abort it. If you want to keep it then keep it. BUT!!! Be sure that you can support that child and give it unconditional love. It is not like having a puppy. It is really tough to be a teenage mom. people will look at you differant and call you names. you need to be prepared to deal with that. If you don't think you can handle the the other kids, working even part time to support your child, very little sleep, no more going out when ever you want to hang out with friends that baby comes first. I suggest adoption. I am not telling you that you should keep it and i am not telling you to get rid of it, but i want you to weigh all the options and inform you of some of the things i went thru in high school. please think about everything, when you do find out, talk to your mom. my mom became my best friend when i was going thru all this. its a big decision and it makes it easier if you have someone to sound off.
mandy~
lilbabiigurl4life2000 wrote:

Well i am in fact 15 years old. And i was suppose to already be on birth controll but my appointment was cancelled. I have always practiced safe sex, and if my period is late, it always comes the next friday to try and stay on tract. But now its Sunday and i am over a week late. If I am pregnant, my boyfriend says that he wont leave me but he would like for me to abort the baby. He is almost 18. So i told him i would, or have it and put it up for adoption. But i started thinking. If I go through 9 months of pregnancy, then ima want to keep my beautiful baby. So I dont know what i would do. But what are the chances of me really being pregnant if it was only for a couple of seconds and he urinated before? I know the condoms didnt do the trick because it wont broke AND he pulled out with the condom on and then ejaculated. Well i am gonna try to get a pregnancy test today. But i am scared of what the outcome would be![/quote

Yeah keep the baby and become a manager at K-Mart. I'm curious of what she ended up doing.