I’ve been coughing up continuously flem from throat. But my biggest problems are swollen lymph glands on my neck. I have had multiple enlarged lymph nodes on the side of my neck for over 9 months now. I’ve been tested and had CAT scan and nothing bad showed except enlarged lymph nodes. I don’t know what conditions shows these symptoms.

I always had flem in my throat but in last two years it is extremely bad. I am athlete and I had problem with reflux before. But this time it is so hard that I can’t even run. I did some tests but results showed only minor signs of acid reflux. The fact that I am having continuously flem in my throat is not even considered as problem by my doctor. As, you see my symptoms are not exactly the same like yours but still they are hopeless to determine the cause.

I just got this whole "flem" thing on thursday. I ran 4 laps/ 1 mile on the track and i was breathless.. The next day i woke up: FLEM. NO IDEA HOW IT GOT THERE. It SUCKS! the last thing i have seen are people saying i have flem... Over the past 2 years/ 9 months... I don't want it for that long!
NO!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND LETS HOPE HE BLESSES ME TOO! AND CURES THE FLEM! :-D
xxxx
:]

In Dec. 2009 I had a deviated septum corrected and while in there they "roto-rooted" my sinusitis. Before going into surgery I overheard the doctor telling another patient something about infection and how it creates what they call "putty". I can breathe so much better after the surgery but ever since the surgery I am always hacking up green, grey, or clear mucous the likes of which I have never seen and it sounds much like what the Dr. was explaining to the guy behind the curtain. It's very annoying and 2 days ago while drinking coffee I developed this terrible sharp pain in my esophagus every time I swallow. The pain wasn't inside my throat but rather on the outside...under the skin but outside the esophagus. I have put off going to Dr. hoping to avoid being scoped and meeting my $1500 deductible only to be told it's nothing and will heal in a couple of days. I think the sudden sharp pain may have to do with me always hacking up "putty" but not sure.

I had the same issue and my doctor told me the same I went to my acupuncturist and he give me a vitamin to help my large intestine with some parasite that we all have but some people become sensitive and Garlic supplements and since then I fell great. Re search on Clarkia-100