ok so me and my girlfriend were fooling around and well we both got very exited and i know that i ejaculated outside of her vagina...later we decided to actually try sex it was her first time....it was only twice that my penis entered and we stoped because she felt some pain. im not sure if any of seamen entered even though i didnt ejaculate inside her...could she get pregnant? :-(

yeah, but ur prolly ok

not really

ya theres a good chance seeing u ejaculated then had sex thats ever worse cause seaman still stays inside and when u put it in the movement rubs it out into her. GL

Well, the truth is, any time you have unprotected sex, there is some chance of pregnancy. No matter how big or small this chance is, it is still there. So, yes, your girlfriend might get pregnant, but, in this case chances are not as big as they would have been if you ejaculated inside her. Chances are there because your precum did contain some sperm, after the last ejaculation, and no matter if it was her first time or not – she might have gotten pregnant.

However, these chances are not that big, so you two can’t do much now except to wait for her period to come. At this point she will be able to take a pregnancy test.

pano po kung na iputok sa vagina mabubuntis ba ?