I' m 33, been trying to get pregnant for past few months. Had intercourse on day of ovulation. the following week my breast were tender, veiny, and areola area enlarged with new freckled area around my areola, Have been nausiated and dizzy all week. Had light pink spot yesterday, today have light bleeding that is dark brown with hint of light red. Pregnancy test are negative period is due this week. Is there still a chance that I'm pregnant? help

I'm 29 and had my partial hysterectomy Jan 2012 and am having all of those same symptoms.. almost a year ago I was in the hospital bc I was having more obnoxious pains from ovarian cyst and my doctor told my I was heavily ovulating and my body was trying to get pregnant.. so I joked with her and said well it needs to stop... now a year later... I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms and am told from my psyche friend that I'm preggers with a little girl, ironically the same time that for sh**s and giggles, I did the necklace test, which has ALWAYS done just 2 boys and 2 weeks ago, it said 2 boys 1 girl and stopped...