Hey guys,

On the 17th, my girlfriend and I wear dry humping. I was wearing khaki pants and underwear. She was wearing sweatpants and underwear. Well, I ejaculated while I was on top of her. Afterwards, I quickly got off her. At first, there was no wet spots on my pants. It was only until I got off her that I had a visible wet spot on my pants from the ejaculation.

When I left, she said her pants and underwear were all dry. I understand I may be a bit paranoid, but is there any chance that she could be pregnant? 

Additional information: Her period was on the 9th and it lasted until the 14th. The predicted date of her ovulation should be around 23-27th, right? So if the sperm did go through, then it would die before it had a chance to fertilize the egg?

What are the chances of her being pregnant? I apologize if this appears to be silly, but assurance would be much appreciated. Thanks.

No there is no way she could be pregnant. If both of you had your clothes on there is no way. You would actually have to be inside then that's the time to worry, but as always use protection no matter what.You are young and have a life ahead of you don't mess it up over something that could be avoided. Good Luck Hope this helped.

Thanks for the reply! So that means she's not pregnant. But is it possible for sperm to travel through clothing?

Her underwear and pants were dry, so that means there is virtually a 0% chance of it happening?

No not even through clothing. You were have to have direct contact. That's right 0%..

You would have to be actually having sex, your sperm travels to meet her egg. Sorry I spelled that one word wrong