IM HAVING TWINS AHHH!!!!!! I woke up this morning in a lot of pain after 1h of waiting just to get in the hospital the doctor ran some blood tests but finally did a fast scan on me and heard two hearts beating away it was the most amazing moment of my life so far !!! I had an emergency appointment with the midwife and she confirmed that I'm having twins as for my medication( I'm epileptic and suffer from crps , I'm on 500mg of Dilantin and 150 mg twice a dayof lyrica ) they don't want to change it at this stage but I've got a ton of vitamins to take yipy. They want to keep me in tonight for more tests. The midwife wants to give me an nerve block in my lower back (the crps has gone into my spinal cord )that will meen I won't be able to feel my feet or legs or even my private parts which also been I won't no if I need the toilet ( how embarrassing ) I didn't take someones advice and look where I landed up , in a hell of a lot pain that could be prevented because I could of had other medication but it is now to late to start in the pregnancy xxx bumb xxxx

Good luck with 2 babies. They will come early probably so take good care of yourself!

I am so freaked out there keeping me in over night for OBS and stuff , I'm getting the spinal block 10 tomorrow morning Rory is staying in the hospital with me and I'm in agony all they can give me is gas and air it do nothing i will message you the rest

I'm sorry. Hope you feel better. I gtg for a while. I'll ttyl.