Hi, folks. Last few days I have been noticing a presence of the blood in my urine. This is not so comfortable for me, so I would really like to know what this could mean. I would be very grateful for all your sincere replies considering my post. Thanks to all who answer me.

Hi, there. Presence of blood in urine is also known as hematuria. Hematuria can have many causes. Sometimes it is followed by pain and sometimes it isn’t. The most important causes are: trauma, infections, tumors, stones and urinary obstructions. I doubt you have an infection if you don’t have any pain. Trauma is also less likely since you would remember some kind of injury of this area unless you’ve forgotten to mention it to us. It can be tumor, although it can also be followed with some dull pain. As you can see, there are many reasons, so it would be best to visit a doctor. There you will be examined properly.