Hello, my friends. My friend has a huge problem. He got burned in a fire and it seems his clothes are stuck to burn. I would like to know what he should do know. What are the options with this situation? I would really appreciate all sincere replies from you. Bye, guys!

Hello to you too. Well, there isn’t some special procedure. Your friend should know that he mustn’t remove clothing from the burn. It isn’t recommended for clothing stuck to burn. I think your friend should report to the doctor. There, he will be checked and examined. You will see how serious the situation is. I hope I’ve helped. Please, let me know the outcome. Good luck!

Hi there,
This is very unfortunate to read. I know that severe burns tend to have cloths stuck with the skin. I am not sure will he be able to do anything at home, so he has to go to hospital so the doctor will be able to remove the burned clothing from his skin gently whiteout ripping any of his skin. He has to be treated for severe burns and the doctor has to see if his blood vessels are all in tacked. How big is his burn? I hope that your friend will get better and that he won’t have any scars left on his skin.

Best wishes,
Marco

pllzz help me I have the same prob