Hello people,
i am 13 and hitting puberty effectively
i have reasonable pubic hair on my penis and a lot on my testicles my penis size is about 6 inches under erection and my body height is quite good
my voice doesnt crack but i noe it will in a few months or so
my first question is how in the world do i ejaculate???????
people tell me to masturbate but yet what is masturbation and how do i do it
anyone please answer this because i feel as i am ready to remove sperms out of my penis and it is really annoying as i do not know how to do it

my second question is how do i cover my erection in public
whenever i am out i feel so wierd when i get an erection and i just pray that no one sees it until its gone
thanks :-D

It does sound like you're well into puberty and you have two good questions.

#1 - How do you ejaculate? Well, like you said you can masturbate. The most common way, there are lots of variations, is just to grasp your penis and start stroking it back and forth. Do it long enough and you'll have an orgasm. You may feel as though you have to urinate so be sure to go before you start masturbating. Even if you don't ejaculate, yet, you should still have a good feeling.

It helps if you can really relax too. You don't want someone walking in on you.

#2 - At 13, you are going to have lots of erections, they're normal. Baggy clothes or a sweatshirt hanging down can help cover them. The best thing is to really just not make a big deal of it so you don't bring attention to yourself. If it does happen, you can also try to think of something else to "distract" yourself. Eventually you'll get them under control and when you start masturbating, they'll probably happen a little less often.

Good luck

Dont lie the average 18 year old is bearly 6in (erect) and if you were that far into pubity and would have no problem "ejaculating" we all (exp) the same thing (Pubity) so there is no need to lie about size K!

Yeah..Please don't lie. I'm 16 and mine is only 5.5 inches. There is only 2 people in my class with penises longer than that.

sorry i thoght my penis was long i realised it was just 4 inches