So yeah, I am currently 16 year old and well.... I've masturbated a lot over the years. However, I have never been abl to achieve ejaculation with the traditional hand up and down motion. Instead I put myself over my computer chair, on the part where your back rests, and stay there until I ejaculate, ovbiously while watching some sort of pornographic movie. I get int poition just before my penis starts to get aroused and erect, so my penis is trying to get erect while forcing it down on the chair, and does get erect whle it i plstered on it. Before I used to do it with the couch or sofa, but now something harder like this, so I'm even more worried. My fully erect penis goes up to 5 inches when in the maximum level of arousement (is that even a word?) so I've been wondering.... has all these years of masturbation with this method since 11 years old damaged my penis and its length while erect? Orhas it prevented my penis from growing properly? I really need to know since no body else knows about this and I don't wanna tell anyone.... so please be kind and give me some answers here guys. Thanks

No, I don't think you've damaged your penis or shortened it's length. The average for an adult male is 5-5 1/2" so you're there. Remember, you're still growing too.

Looking at porn, everyone has a large penis. Don't worry about the size. It's what you do with it, not how big you are. It's genetic. It is just like how tall you'll be. You can't change it.

Arousement? Maybe arousal?

Give yourself some time, it may still grow. Not everyone develops at the same rate. Some guys get hairy first, others get big first.

Does that help?

I think your going to me fine. its just mabey a wierd fetish or something. just keep doing what makes you happy and you'll be fine

All i can say is: Thanks for the tip, dude!