Im about to turn 17 and for the past 5 months or so I have been having serious stomach problems.  I have felt nauseas, bloated, like theres gas in my intestines, and there are times when im laying down and I can feel a sort of gurgling in my intestines (but I cant go to the bathroom)- and it is a LOUD gurgling.  So because of these stomach problems, sometimes I have trouble eating.  Then, recently (the past few days) I notices that I have had a little bit of blood in my poop when I go to the bathroom- not a ton but its noticeable. Does anyone know what this could be?  I have felt sick for such a long time, and I dont know if I can take it anymore!! I talked to my doctor, and he said that its probably just normal stomach problems- but this was a while ago, and I dont think its normal after this much time!

sorry wish i  could help

No, this is definitively not something "normal" - not that it only has been going on for so long, but it's preventing you from having a regular life because. So, you will have to see the doctor again, but this time you have to demand them to do the test and determine what exactly is causing this. It's hard to say what it might be exactly, but anything from acid reflux to gallbladder problems causes similar symptoms and the sooner you discover the cause, the sooner you will be able to get back to regular life.