im a 17 year old female and once i reached middle school i would hold my pee in until i got home because the schools were so disgusting, well recently ive realized that ive been peeing more frequently then normal usually right after i just went but its just a tiny bit. last week i started to have stomach pain and thought it was because my monthly period was coming or that it could have been gas, but i didnt get my period and the pain is still there, almost like i feel really bloated. All i drink is water and my pee still is really yellow but now i noticed this morning that it has what it looks to be tissue in it. Has anyone experienced this or know what this could be? im kind of nervous and scared, i havent told my mother yet.

honey you should not hold your pee,its not good for health,retention of urine can cause infection in urethra and may spread to kidneys..in you case i think its mild urethral inflamation,your information is not sufficient..u had fever with chills and rigors?burning sensation during peeing?

Hi I'm 20 years old male and when i was 19 had infections of kidys and use to pee very often 10 times a day . and i made all test and thay didnt found nothing,byt i stiil had thise problems.10 month ago and things start to go wrong a had problems with mu stool and bloated stomach than i had movements in mu stomach and rumble and cramps all nights and i cannot sleep maybe 6 months .And 3 munths ago thay found me irritable bowel syndrome and i drink pills (byt still peeing problems 4-8 times a day ) .i suggestion u to make all the test thay needed and solve the probems .coz i still cannot solve my poblems for year and a half .