I have 6 dots above my nipple, my right one

Mine has been there for nearly a month. Still a popped blood vessel?

I have one on my right breast

I have got one on my right breast, it appeared today

I'm 15 too and I just found it this morning I have 2 tiny bruises on my left breast which I didn't injure or anything... I have no idea what this is

I'm 20 and found a dark reddish/purple spot on my breast while changing. It's not so bad now, but I'm still concerned. Noticed it on Wednesday and today is Friday.

Been looking it up like crazy to see what it is, but all you get is scary things in Google.
Also doesn't help that I'll be starting my period this week, so what other things I feel, could be related to PMS, but I don't know.

Anyone find out what it is?

I know I'm probably a bit late to this all, and I am 14, I have purple, dots and marks on both breasts and it is quite scary.
Before I say what I'm about to say I would like to admit I am no Doctor but I have been looking into it, I have seen many scary results when I search about it but I also found less scary results.
such as:
popped blood vessels or maybe even stretch marks seeing as breasts don't stop developing until the ages of 17-21
if you are so worried I would suggest to go to a doctor or tell someone about it that you trust.
But seriously have they disappeared for you? I'm quiet scared I noticed mine about a month ago and there's more every time I look

WRONG. I have one that is more like a purple freckle and its been on my nipple for years, slowly slowly getting a little larger. It was like a normal freckle over 10 years ago and now it has darkened and spread and the pink of my nipple mkes it look purple. It may be a popped blood vessel but they do not clear up in a week.

I have them on left and right breast.

Hi, mine looks like a popped blood vessel, however I have had it for 2 years. Its redish in colour and slightly raised and I have just noticed a reddish vein coming from it that wasn't there before. Is it possible that this is also a popped blood vessel?

Hi, im only 13 and im expirencing this, does anyone know if it is life threatening because i am one of those people who worry alot, help anyone?

You have been diagnosed

I have jus noticed a small purple bruise on the bottom of my left Breast, it is about the same size as a 2p. Has anyone had any feedback from a doctor about these? And are they definitely burst blood vessels? I have had a lot of pain in my left breast also over the past few days

My mom has 12 dots on her right breast.

Dont no if anyone noes or finally found out but I've got one on my left boob Aswell? I've only just had guts to search it xx