I have one as well it has a few small red specks around the area might just be a bruise or scar but I looked it up and found nothing and mostly you both are adults I'm teen so I am concerned

I'm only 13 too, did you find out what it was?

I have one as well and I am 17. It's has went away and came back about 3 times now

I am 45 and have recently found purple spots on my right breast. At first I thought at was bruising, however it didn't go away. I now have raised red dots as well. Both feel tender like when I used to have periods. I do have a feeling like "let down " when you nurse. It is strange because I haven't nursed for 14 years.
Anyone else have that and know if I should be concerned?

I have the same thing. On my left bresd puprle dot it dosent hurt.

I just found the same thing a purple looking mark on left tit and did not know was there no pain

Hi. I am 17, and have just found one on the right... I hope that you are right

(sorry for bad english, it is not my first language)

I just noticed a purple spot on my left breat today. It is slightly smaller than a dime. Has anyone gotten a response to this. I am concerned also.

I have several on my torso anout pin head size and then one the size of a pea but flat, shiny.

I've found one too. Hope it's nothing serious. Left

Mines growing and not going way should I be concerned its been there A year I also have a bright red one ?

My one is a righty

I noticed the trend in people mentioning the left side too, I fell today and got a few bruises that are in the same color range as the dot I found too, I just assumed it was a bruise and when someone said it was off that everyone had it on the left I I realized I did too because I'm right handed so I carry my bag on my right arm and when I fell I flung out my left arm to catch me, also got a bruise on my left elbow. So I'm guessing the pattern is that most people are right handed and don't really notice it if they reach their left arm out because their right arm is in use or carrying something so it's probably just that we have a reflex moment with our left arm and got a little bruise or popped a tiny blood vessel as you said.

What if it's been there for 7 weeks? And fills with puss?

I too have a small purple dot on my right breast. I am a 15 year old and have quite big breasts for my age. It is a light lavender and does not protrude from the skin or hurt at all.It looks a little bit like a birth mark but has only just appeared in the last 24 hours, does anyone have any idea what it might be?