The past few days I have noticed that I have had these tiny spots a lot like hickeys. I had a few hardly noticeable on my neck and collar bone. I then noticed it really dark on my breast and ribs where my bra hits. It is the same bra as normal. it doesn't itch or hurt and I have it in places that don't really get roughed up. but it seems that if I rub a place or scratch for some reason they came back. I use the all natural, non scented, no dyes soaps and laundry soap so I don't think it is an allergic reaction. i am a little concerned. The big bruises around the bra area has faded but I still have millions of tiny bruises. Does anyone know if i should worry. have a doc appointment coming up. not a dermatologist but i am hoping he can still help.

hey....go to this website...its of really gr8 help.....and trust everything will be alrite....:)...take care...:)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am not sure why you would send me to this site. There was a very small thing on breast health that mentioned nothing like my problem. It seemed to be more geared towards people with a bad self image regarding their breasts. I my boobs.I just want to know if I have a health problem. I found this to be a waste of my time. I glad have sites like that but not what I needed. If thereis and article I didn't see please send a link otherwise I think you should really make sure you understand the post before responding.

I get the same thing. I get them on my chest, breast and neck. I don't know what they are.

Ok, I'm annoyed that no one answered you because I get these. At first I thought it was a hickey but no. I keep getting them. On my sides, almost the entire inside of my breast or the top. They do go away, but I find them in more places.

Mine went away to and come back from time to time but I still have a few pin prick dots that never go away. Those a are on my neck. I wish someone had and answer for us.

Honestly I get these as well I've became a CNA and learned its just when we get that area just right it causes the blood vessels to pop as if someone just gave you a hickey! Quite honestly if you get them it is very difficult to try to avoid them!

I had the same problem. What I did was change my bra to wireless. I wear sport bras, they are softer and for me hold me better. Then I use cocobutter on the dark areas until the went away.

I had the same thing, it's from your breath growing.

I have one near my nipples and im a Virginew and never done anything remotely sexual in my life. I'm afraid to ask my mom because I don't want her to think im doing bad things considering I am only 16. It's the size of a quarter. It's been there for a little more than a month

I have one on my neck and it's been there for almost a year. Any clues what it is

I get these too! I just googled tiny purple spots and this site came up! I wish I could post an image so I can show you. They look like hickeys but aren’t. I get them on my chest and collarbone. I have dark pigmentation on my ribs from time to time, can’t tell if it’s bruising or not. How did your doc. appointment go?