hi!
I have a problem, that has been on my inner thigh for a month now. The frist time I noticed this lump, I went to my gp, who gave me some benedryl, but otherwise acted like this was nothing. Well, true, lump didn’t hurt or anything. However, one month later this is not the case. It became purple and it hurts as I walk. Besides, the lump became bigger, harder and seems like there is a liquid inside. What should I do?

Hi!
I wouldn’t worry too much. Best medical professional for your case would be dermatologist. From the description this seems like a hair follicle. What is purple, is probably blood. Do not panic! It is nothing unusual. I would recommend you to put some warm compress on the lump, which should ease the discomfort and this may also encourage it to drain. Do not squeeze it… I guess you do not… If you are in big pain, take some pain killers.

I have that too, and was curious as why not to squeeze it?

i have very sore rather large bump on inner thigh and it hurts to walk or touch it and it feels mushy i grabbed it and popped it and it bled for good while but now its healing up what was tht??